About Me

Melbourne, Australia
I am married with no kids but I do have a cat. I like to spend my time swimming, cycling and being around the house. My new interest is gardening which should be interesting given the water restrictions here.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Picked some bok choy last night and had it in the stir fry. I found it funny that I spent so much time making sure that there were no grubs on the leaves, much more than I spend washing veges normally when the slugs are probably less harmful than the bugs I can not see! My beetroot is not growing very well, maybe I am giving it too much care.

I am keeping a sharp look out for Rubarb, I need that in the garden. The herbs are looking good, adding them fresh into the stirfry was good, but need coriander. I should just bite the bullet and plant it in the courtyard. maybe this weekend.

Funnily enough the biggest bug in the garden is the cat, she things everything in the vege patch should even be eaten, or worse still laid on.

No comments:

Post a Comment